- Lectures by international experts on current issues such as standards, economic models, availability of alternative content and the future prospects of 3D;
- Sharing of experiences on digital projection and programming;
- Screenings, presentations and special events devoted to new developments in the technology and demos of digital contents;
- Visits to cinemas equipped with digital installations;
- Visits to institutions and organisations providing digital contents.
In 2013 DigiTraining Plus
takes a new name
New Technologies for the European Cinemas of the Future
and a new approach
In addition to the core contents:
- how is digitization going to change the cinema industry?
- digital and 3D screens: what’s the situation worldwide?
- the key issues of digital transition: standards – business models – content availability
- the prospects for 3D and alternative contents
- how to make the digital transition as trouble-free as possible
- how to manage and programme a digital cinema
Learn how to use digital technologies:
- to offer a far wider range of products, services, cinema-going experiences
- to increase accessibility
- to achieve a more flexible and diverse programming
- to enhance public engagement and interaction