Participants' Selection Criteria
If you are:
- A European cinema exhibitor or a representative of an exhibitors'
association working in an eligible European country (*)…
- Aiming at increasing your marketing and management skills thanks
to first class lecturers and experts, in order to face the new demands
of today cinema audience as well as the international competitors…
- Wishing to be updated as for the latest issues regarding cinema
exhibition and its international markets, from marketing to concession
- Longing for a new awareness of European films in terms of "how
to promote them..".
- Interested in meeting your fellow exhibitors in order to exchange
viewpoints and share experiences…
…then you are very welcome to apply to our training course for European
Cinema Exhibitors, to be held in Budapest (HU) from 22 to 26 September
You are invited to fill in the application form sheet to be submitted
to the course selection committee composed of the organisers of the
project. An average number of 27 applicants will be selected. A restricted
number of scholarships are available. Written request must be submitted
to the course promoter for evaluation.
(*) Countries taking part in the European Union MEDIA Programme